We are looking for you as
Working Student (Werkstudent) (m/w/d)
International Human Resources, Compensation & Benefits
starting May 2023.
Working student position (Werkstudententätigkeit): During the semester for 10-15 hours/week, potential for full-time during the lecture-free period.
With over 65.000 employees and 1.450 restaurants in Germany, we are a leader in the restaurant industry and one of the best-known brands worldwide. As an employee, you can expect an attractive workplace with the opportunity to work innovatively and independently while taking on responsibility early on. As one of Germany's largest employers in the catering industry, we offer you long-term career prospects surrounded by a unique corporate culture in an international company.
In these areas you will be fully involved:
- You will gain insight into international HR Reward projects working in a virtual team with Compensation and Benefits colleagues from 16 countries - from Australia to Canada.
- You will contribute to the project management and take on responsibility for your own work packages in various international Reward projects.
- You will analyze compensation data and will be responsible for preparing presentations and communication materials in English.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration (€14/hour for Bachelor students, €16/hour for Master students)
- Enhancing your experience in the HR Function by working in an International Reward team
- Participating in our virtual Rewards Education Sessions
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work in a hybrid model also remotely
- An extra day of holiday on your birthday if it is a working day
- Free soft and hot drinks and employer-subsidized lunch at our staff restaurant
What we expect from you:
- Currently enrolled as a student in business administration, economics or a comparable major in a German university, ideally with a focus on human resources or finance/controlling.
- Previous work experience, such as an apprenticeship, internship or working student activity would be welcome
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and advanced English language skills (only very basic German language skills are required for this role)
- Interest to learn and grow in an international and virtual/ hybrid working environment
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and customer orientation
- Results-oriented approach, analytical thinking skills and ability to work independently
Are you interested in the role?
Then simply send us your application including cover letter, CV and relevant references. Of course, we also need information about a possible starting date. Your contact person for this position is Lisa Augusciak.